Wednesday, August 7, 2013

How should I treat my injured knee?

best running shoes joint problems
 on Pain In Big Toe And Top Of Foot | Plantar Fasciitis Shoes
best running shoes joint problems image



Kevin R


I have a sports injury in my knee supposedly from running in old running shoes on a hard surface. I haven't run in two months now, but my knee still has a problem. Whenever I put weight on it while it is not fully extended (especially while going up stairs or crouching), I feel a pain along the back side of the joint. I may just consult my doctor, unless this is a common sports injury that has a simple remedy.


Answer
my knee is messed up too, there is no simple rememdy. go to a doctor immediately.

What could be causing my right hip to hurt?




Darry


I'm not sure why its hurting but its been doing it for about 4 weeks now. I am a long distance runner and I train regularly and this has never happened before. My running shoes are practically new, and I have been training on a treadmill because its too cold outside. Can training on a treadmill cause this? I never had problems before while I was training on the road...
It seems to hurt on my leg joint and I can't seem to walk or go up stairs too well without it hurting on me...



Answer
sounds like trochanteric bursitis.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How should I treat my injured knee?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment