Tuesday, August 6, 2013

When I buy a pair of shoes that "Are not leather". My feet will blister and I do not know why?

best walking shoes for 3 day
 on tattoo does the same thing, it describes what is important to you ...
best walking shoes for 3 day image






I just bought a brand new pair of Walking Shoes. And thought they were all leather. It took only 3 days until the blisters were forming on the bottom of both feet. Help!
Is there a way to find out what is in the shoes that make my feet break out? I spent 100.00 on shoes and had to throw them out.



Answer
Just about all new pairs of shoes will give you blisters if you don't break them in.

I'm going to assume that they're the right size for you, but to break shoes in, you need to walk around in them throughout your house, or short walks.

Don't buy a pair of shoes and wear them out for the whole day straight away, of course you'll get blisters.

However, if breaking them in isn't the problem, then chances are, that you might be sensitive to synthetic materials, are you wearing the type of socks that you usually wear? Do you only ever wear leather shoes? Or do you have a pair of sneakers that you wear to the gym?



The lining in synthetic shoes is usually made from polyester, nylon, acrylic or a combination of them.
Materials made from plastics.

It's not uncommon for people to get blisters from synthetic materials.

What shoes would you recommend to wear for the 3 DAY breast cancer walk?




abby a


This year I am walking the 3 day breast cancer walk for the first time. I have read advice on the shoes to wear but I'm stuck. I am a flip flop type of person and I want something comfortable.
Are the vibrant 5 fingers good? Or Keens.?
Or what's the best tennis shoe to wear.



Answer
Hiking boots or trainers.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: When I buy a pair of shoes that "Are not leather". My feet will blister and I do not know why?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment