Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Which is the most cushioned men's nike running shoe on the market?

nike running shoes men
 on Nike Air Max+ 2009 Men's Running Shoes (Shoes)
nike running shoes men image



Susan D


My husband has knee trouble and is looking for running shoe suggestions.


Answer
I always seek out the most cushioned shoe, cause I pound.
I like the NIke Shox TURBO VI

What is the best running shoes for men for people with past ankle/foot injuries?




Joseph


I have torn ligaments in one of my feet and I also have tons of ankle injuries. I like running but every time I go running in my basketball shoes it seems to aggravate my old injuries. So I was wondering what is the best shoes for men for people with past ankle/foot injuries?


Answer
Nike Free would be a great choice. I also had right foot injury last year and I was advised to wear minimalist shoes as this shoes are super lightweight and has good amount of ankle support .

Hope this helps.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Which is the most cushioned men's nike running shoe on the market?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment