Thursday, September 26, 2013

Does any one have some old womens avia running or crosstraining shoes they dont want?

best running shoes pronation womens
 on Free Running Trainers
best running shoes pronation womens image



Jack


Size 8 1/2 to 9.


Answer
Someone probably does. And they're probably worn out and no longer good for running in them safely, and they've probably been worn for someone else's pronation as well.

Try looking on Ebay.

Which running shoe should i choose?




Crys


Out of the Nike Free and the Reebok RealFlex, which is better?
also, i have pretty flat feet and my knees tend to hurt the most during running (i'm 14 if it matters)
which one is better?
Free to recommend anything else that may be good!



Answer
I would recommend going to your local sporting good store (Sports Authority, Sport Chalet, or similar), and asking the people in the shoe department to help you pick out a shoe that's right for your foot. I did, and I found a shoe that followed me all through my XC pre-season and season. I have flat feet and knee problems too, which is why I chose not to use a running shoe that lacked support like these two do, because it causes more problems for people with flat feet. You'll want a shoe that corrects over-pronation (Having flat feet causes them to tip inward when you walk or run, which puts strain on your knees).

I don't know if this is necessarily true, but several people involved in running (especially XC) have told me that Nike shoes are not great for distance, so if you plan to do distance, be wary of that brand.

That being said, some good brands are Asics, Brooks, and Saucony. I run in Brooks Adrenaline GTS 11, and I love them! It's a lightweight shoe that's stiff along the arch of the foot and has moderate cushioning. Check them out: http://www.brooksrunning.com/Brooks-Adrenaline-GTS-11-Womens-Running-Shoe/1200822A306%2e090,default,pd.html?start=5&cgid=womens-runningshoes-support#ReviewHeader

Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Does any one have some old womens avia running or crosstraining shoes they dont want?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment