Monday, September 23, 2013

Suggestions for a neutal running shoe (womens)? Just would like to know some opinions so I can try them out.?

ghost 3 womens running shoes
 on Shoe Adidas
ghost 3 womens running shoes image



F


Had my gait measured this morning and they say I am neutral.


Answer
Honestly, we could give you the names of specific shoes, BUT the best thing for you to do is to go to a running store and take their shoes on a trial run. Most running stores will let you do this with no problems b/c they want you to be happy with your choice. And don't be forced to make a decision that day. If there are several pairs that you want to try on, then do just that AND go for a short run in them. The best thing to do is to try them and take them for a test run.

I wear neutral shoes as well, but I like some cushioning in mine. You'll find that some are more minimalist and others can be a well-built trainer. I used to wear Saucony Progrid Ride 2, but now I wear the Brooks Ghost 3 (for pavement) and the Brooks Cascadias (trails).

If you want to browse some more neutral shoes online, check out this site:
http://www.runnersworld.com/cda/shoelabshoefinder/0,7154,s6-240-325-329-0-0-0-0-0,00.html

Good luck! Remember, whatever you choose, try them on first and take them for a test run.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Suggestions for a neutal running shoe (womens)? Just would like to know some opinions so I can try them out.?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment