Monday, September 23, 2013

What are some lightweight running shoes that also have great knee and ankle support?

best running shoes vibram
 on Fila Skele-Toes
best running shoes vibram image



Me


I run on an average of 7-8 miles a day and the shoes I have now are New Balance and have extra support, but are starting to get really heavy and weigh me down when I run.. I've had bad knee ankle and hip injuries and so support is also a major factor when I buy my running shoes. Are there any shoes out there that you would suggest has both support and are lightweight?


Answer
Fila skele toes or vibram five fingers skele toes are cheepest good luck

Running on the balls of my feet before Marine boot camp?




Bats


I've been running with a new pair of shoes (vibram 5 fingers) and since I have been I changed the way I run. I run on the balls of my feet instead of heel to toe running and I feel faster, and I can feel a new muscle coming in. I've never ran much before and I like running this way better.

My question is is it going to be bad to run like this for the next 2 months before boot camp. Any advice.



Answer
Do yourself a huge favor and go back to how you normally run. Now is not the time to try to change how your run. That will hurt you in the long run.

I naturally run and walk on the balls of my feet and guess what? I suffered alot in the USMC. It can and very often leads to shin splints which can and very often lead to stress fractures.

You should do what is most comfortable for you and changing your style is not a comfortable thing unless you have plenty of time to get used to it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some lightweight running shoes that also have great knee and ankle support?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment