Wednesday, September 25, 2013

What are some popular namebrand shoes for teen girls?

best gym shoes zumba
 on zumba shoes | eBay
best gym shoes zumba image






right now in my school, the most popular shoes are uggs and sperry's. i have sperry's, and not the uggs but i'm not getting those cuz winter is almost over.

anyways, at the most, i wanna spend $200 on a pair of shoes. its for me, a teen girl. i want it to b name brand.

so, what are some popular name-brand shoes?
BONUS: also, what are the most popular shoes in YOUR school/work?



Answer
Sperry's are very in where I live, as well as UGGs. Other fashionable shoes include converse, keds, coach shoes, custom designed aldlo boots, over the knee boots, riding boots, fringed boots, ed hardy shoes, tory burch ballet flats, Sanuk shoes (love), leather flip flops, rainbow (the brand) flip flops, and basically any really cute and girly high heels (think Charolette Russe and Forever 21).

Nike sneakers are also always in, but they aren't exactly fashionable. They are more for gym, zumba, hip hop dance class, and running track.

How long until I start seeing results?




Munchkin


I began running today. I did 2 miles in about 25 minutes, will this help me see results or should I try going for a bigger distance and longer times?
Any other suggestions? I'm 19 years old, 5'0, and 135 pounds. I used to be a cheerleader, so I really want to get back into shape.

Thank you! :)
Also, how long until I start seeing results? And how often should I run?



Answer
Ok, first off, I am going to say that I have been in your shoes before.

After I stopped doing gymnastics my metabolism slowed down and I lost some of my fitness. All this year I have been working out again and eating healthy and am in the best shape I have ever been.

Secondly, yoiu can not ex[ect results right away, people that expect results right away often give up, or do some really unhealthy workout and food reginem programs to see results fast. PLEASE don't be one of those people. Give it time and keep at it, you will see results.

Now that I've said that.....two miles is a good distance, but yoiu should very the distances you run to give variation to your workout(you will see more results because yoiur body won't get set into a set pattern, variation is important). Also, try things other then running such as a cardio workout video to gain back strength, agility, and cardio endurance all at once. Strength is important to balance out the cardio of just running. Look at taking a zumba class maybe to throw variety into yoiur workout.


There are also so many workouts you can do at home if you dont have a lot of time, to work on toning muscles to get lean, healthy muscles. If you want some great interval workouts I have done in the past at the gym or with friends that I work out with you can email me. (hansenana@yahoo.com)

Give it time to see results, but if yiou keep a healthy diet and have a variety of workouts you do, you will be on your way to the fitter you, that you are looking for.
But always remember that you are at a healthy weight so don't over push yourself and defiently dont eat less then yoiu should!!! Trust me, eating enough if just as important to seeing results as excersising itself. Oh and start working out maybe three or four times a week anywhre from 25-45 minutes

Hoped this helped!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some popular namebrand shoes for teen girls?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment