Friday, September 27, 2013

How long do running shoes last?

best running shoes company
 on Podiatry Shoe Review.: Podiatrist Recommended Running Shoe - Hoka
best running shoes company image



Bushmaster


I got some advice that said you should get new running shoes every couple hundred miles..... is this true? or is that what the shoe companies tell you so you'll buy more shoes. I have a pair of running shoes I got years and years ago. I have no idea how much mileage they have, but they feel fine.


Answer
mileage really wont matter unless your over 800 miles on a pair. What matters is the midsole and tread. Remember, most shoes have been sitting on the shelf for about a year before you get them. Once they are exposed to the elements, the midsole will start to harden and the tread wear down. Usually 6 months exposed to the elements and you'll start to notice the difference.

Is Nike a better running shoe company than Asics?







I need new running shoes as of now and I need help deciding.

I'm 15 if that helps.



Answer
nikes are cooler. I'd get a nice pair of running nike shoes for walking. But running, I'd buy a shoe from the superior three, Brookes, asics, and Saucony




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How long do running shoes last?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment