Friday, September 27, 2013

If I wear a size 8 in regular shoes what size would I be in women Jordan 6s or women Jordan 7s ?

jordan women running shoes
 on shoesbox Savings Does not sell Fakes, Samples, Used, Refurbished or ...
jordan women running shoes image



Leticia He


I have converse that are a size 8 and I already know I'm a size 6 or 6 1/2 in men shoes but what size would I be in women's Jordan's ?


Answer
Don't know for sure but probably size 7 cuz I know converse run big........don't know for sure.

Does anybody know how much these shoes might cost?




Diamond_Pr


I wear a 9 1/2 in women shoes and these shoes I want run in men sizes and I wear 7 1/2 in men and they are air jordans how much do you think mine will cost or how much do anybody of ya'll usually cost?


Answer
Jordans usually run 89 to 175.

For a great site with a great sale right now, check out:

www.sidelineapparel.com

They've marked all of their merchandise down 25% during October!

Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: If I wear a size 8 in regular shoes what size would I be in women Jordan 6s or women Jordan 7s ?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment