Sunday, September 22, 2013

Quick fix for running shoes that cut into the back of my Achilles tendon and heel.?

best running shoes inserts
 on com running shoes for flat feet best tips on running shoes ...
best running shoes inserts image



blueberry


I find that most running shoes fit too high in the back and rub against my Achilles tendon and where it meets my leg. Any tips on how to fix this?

Someone said to make a 1/4 inch slit down the inside of the shoe...Has anyone here tried it?



Answer
put a heel supporting lift like Dr Scholls or gel inserts to lift foot above back of shoe, and also adds shock absorbing benefits as well

Where do I find running shoes for flat feet in store or online that are resonantly priced? ?




Tyler R


I have flat feet and for years I have had pains in my feet from running shoes, I've been looking everywhere online but can't find anything


Answer
Buy orthotic inserts. I too have flat feet and buying arched shoes are expensive as they have to be custom made.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Quick fix for running shoes that cut into the back of my Achilles tendon and heel.?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment