Sunday, September 22, 2013

Do I need trail running shoes for cross country?

best running shoes trail
 on Asics Gel Trabuco 14 Gtx Mens Trail Running Shoes in Black for Men ...
best running shoes trail image



stayhappy(


I saw that there were two different types of running shoes at the store: trail running and just regular running. I'm running cross country this year, and most of the meets are on trails. Our practices though are on sidewalks and on the track. The shoes I have now are kind of heavy compared to these shoes I saw, but the label isn't for trail running. Should I have lighter shoes or heavier shoes? Also, does it matter if they're trail running?


Answer
You want two sets of shoes: one set of trainers (durable, reliable tennis shoes for practice). The other set should be spikes for those trails. Spikes are lightweight shoes with metal cleats built for running fast.

What is the difference between a trail running shoe and a hiking shoe?




Poca


I have been hiking a lot lately and have just been using my nike running shoes, I have been struggling as I have been getting into steeper terrain, so I am needing a better hiking shoe, will trail running shoes work, or do I have to get hiking shoes?


Answer
for running, you don't want a chunky shoe that you would need for hiking.you want a lightweight, fitting shoe. for hiking, you want a comfortable, protective boot.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Do I need trail running shoes for cross country?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment