Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Is it okay to run on the treadmill in basketball shoes?

best quality athletic shoes
 on best quality heelys, flying shoes, roller shoes, skates, sports shoes ...
best quality athletic shoes image



Ellalynn


I bought a really high quality pair of basketball shoes this previous October for basketball, and now that our school basketball season has ended and club basketball won't be starting until early April, I'll need to keep in shape.
The only other pair of athletic shoes I have are old, outdated, and uncomfortable to wear, so I'd much rather wear my new basketball shoes-

But is that okay? Will it mess up my legs?



Answer
Yes you can do pretty much anything with basketball shoes, I wear them for hiking in snow, playing tennis, lifting weight, go to parties, etc... Those are made to withstand a lot of kind of movement in a basketball game so they are very versatile.
However I don't recommend you go running to keep in shape, it's an very "old" and wrong type of feeling. Do some strength work with squat, push up, pull up and your condition will be much better than running on a treadmill. If you run, do sprinting, those are much better. I also listed here some principle that you might be interesting in on the source, check it out.

Whats the difference between these shoes? and which do you think are right for me?




anime frea


So i was at kohls and i was looking at athletic shoes for myself and the labels said
running shoes
cross training shoes
high performance shoes
what is the difference between the three?

oh and what do you think is the right shoes for me? when i workout i like to do a variety of different things some walking running kickboxing tae bo dancing high low aerobics etc?



Answer
Running shoes are specifically designed for forward and backward motion and have extra cushioning to help your body absorb the shock of running.

Cross trainers are built for any type of motion. Forwards, backwards, and side to side. They are not the best for any given activity, but are the most versatile.

High performance shoes are best used if you are going to be heavily training as an athlete. These are typically more expensive shoes and offer the best quality.

I recommend cross trainers, definitely! It sounds like they will be just what you need for the activities you do, and will be the most affordable! If you are exercising regularly, just make sure to replace your shoes often because worn down shoes can cause injuries!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is it okay to run on the treadmill in basketball shoes?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment