Thursday, September 26, 2013

What spikes/flats should I get for indoor hurdles?

best running shoes under 50 dollars
 on Museum Shop Gifts :: Viewing 2137 to 2144 out of 2395 Product(s) [View ...
best running shoes under 50 dollars image



tc


I race on real tracks with my turbophantoms but i need a shoe to wear while hurdling indoors. We run in hallways so the ground is tile and can be pretty slick. I tend to slide with my nike zoom forevers and i dont want to make another bad investment. I am looking to spend under 50 if possible. I need them to be lightweight and to have great traction...thanks for your help


Answer
If your running on tile you should just get flats. I don't know if you'll be able to find any under 50 dollars. Just run in your tennis shoes and when it comes time for the meet wear the spikes.

Where can you find good athletic shoes that are great and look good?




Dan


Less than 50 dollars
store( like walmart)
athletic
sturdy
looks good



Answer
Well, I don't think any good ones are under $50 but you can look for Nike Free Run at Academy or Footlocker. They're REALLY good for balance and running long and short distances! I bought a pair that costs $75.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What spikes/flats should I get for indoor hurdles?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment