Friday, September 27, 2013

What do i need to be a jogger, and how to i become a jogger.?

best running shoes for joggers
 on ... people dont put the effort in to seek out the best running shoes
best running shoes for joggers image



ChyanneXOX


I'm an over weight teenager. I currently weigh 136 ibs. and i'm 5'1. I'd like to loose a few pounds before i start highschool because i'm very self conscious about my appearance and i'd like to fit into a size 0,1,2or 3 in jeans again. What are some good tips on becoming a jogger? What supplies do i need?(Obviously running shoes and a workout outfit. but any other things?) Please help. Thank you so so much.


Answer
Hi

In order to become a jogger you will need to build it up first, meaning: if you try right away to start jogging for a couple of miles, you will not survive. you need to start small: for the first week start with a brisk walk ( try a park where you have a neat path ) and when you start feeling that your heart is beating faster you can pick up the pace and start jogging, I'm warning you though, you will be out of breath after a minute or so, but thats ok, slow down and keep walking. after a week or more of doing this, you wil notice that you're able to jog for longer, and slowly but surely you wil soon be jogging like a pro!!!

Good luck! and like I said : Don't push yourself too hard in the begining, it won't help

Are Adidas ReFlex Training Shoes good for running?




<3 Thingg


I am trying to get into running. I am clearly no expert on running shoes ant etc. As I am also on a budget, I found a cute and comfortable pair of Adidas ReFlex Shoes at Kohl's. They were with all of the other running shoes and cost a mere $39.00. I assumed the were running shoes and bought them.. Apparently they are "training" shoes. What is the difference between "training" shoes and "running" shoes? Will they be okay to run in?


Answer
Training shoes are made for fitness centers and gyms. You use them to bike or lift weights generally. Running shoes have much more stability because of the pounding. You could use them for running, but I wouldn't recommend it. You can get injured and ruin your knees in the long run. You sound more like a jogger so you should be fine, but if you're thinking of 5ks and that kind of stuff, go to a running specialty store. If you race in training shoes, you risk injury, but again, I'm not aware of how that would affect you. If its just a hobby stick with your shoes.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What do i need to be a jogger, and how to i become a jogger.?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment