Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Can I run on the treadmill without running shoes?

best running shoes beginners
 on running shoes
best running shoes beginners image



EvO


I use new balance shoes, though i dont know if its a running shoe or not. Im a beginner in running and Im not intending on racing, just doing it for my health, nothing professional. Can I continue running with those shoes or do I NEED to get some running shoes? I dont want to build stress on my muscles because of bad shoes really.

Thanks
EDIT: I dont mean barefoot, just not 'Running Shoes' but normal sports shoes :D



Answer
run barefoot! Having skin on the bottom of your feet is so over-rated

How much should I expect to pay for running shoes?




chaoticres


I'm starting a new workout routine that will have me going running on a regular basis. I'm also hoping to get myself in good enough shape to run the occasional 5k. Because I'll be running regularly, I want to invest in a pair or two of good running shoes. Can anyone give me an estimate of what I should expect to pay?

Recommended brand names would also be appreciated. Thanks!



Answer
You can get a decent pair in the $80-$100 range, unless you are a bit crafty.

Pay attention to sales, particularly those that accompany the beginning or end of high school running seasons. Department stores and sports stores will often have huge sales then to clear out old stock in preparation for the latest models. This can allow you to get $100 shoes for $40 or $50.

ASICS, New Balance, Nike, etc. Most major running shoe brands are good, I personally like Nike. For a beginner, I'd recommend New Balance, since they have many different shoes that can work for a variety of foot sizes and types.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can I run on the treadmill without running shoes?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment