Saturday, October 19, 2013

What type of shoes should I get for my 11 month old?

best walking shoes baby
 on Baby Learning Walk Shoes,Best Baby Walking Shoes - Buy Baby Shoes,Baby ...
best walking shoes baby image



Pip


She has just started to walk but the walking shoes seem too solid for her feet. Will the ones for cruising be good enough?


Answer
We had this problem with our son as he started walking quite early (10 months) We tried him with the walking ones and he was a little unsteady at first but then he soon got used to them. If you take her to a proper child's shoes hope they will be able to give you the correct advice and if they don't work out, take them back and swap them. After all, your baby won't have walked outside in them.

What are some good shoes for babys that just learned to walk?




Rosy


I'm looking for a good shoe for a baby girl that just learned how to walk. I bought some as a gift for another baby a few years ago, at target but i foegot the name of the shoes. The shoe i'm looking for has is shaped like a U (the letter U) and its good for walking on floors.


Answer
I am not sure which shoes you mean but I recommend you to read the following and browse the tips here to make a decision: http://www.best-baby-gifts.com/organic-baby-shoes.html

I like Bobux shoes. Their models are accepted by the American Podiatric Medical Association.

Hope that helped.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What type of shoes should I get for my 11 month old?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment