Monday, October 14, 2013

Should I buy the same running shoes or a new kind?

best running shoes to buy
 on Best Trail Running Shoes: More Than Running | Running Shoes Center
best running shoes to buy image



aiLeEn


When people on my cross-country/track team buy new running shoes, everyone always buys a new kind. Why? I like my Brooks Adrenaline GTS 8. So, why not buy the same kind again. Is their disadvantages?


Answer
May be they think they will find better one for them.However if Brooks is fit and comfort for you,there is no need to change.

At basic training what brand running shoes can you buy for the Army?




Chris


What brand running shoes can you buy at basic training for the army? Can you get new balance shoes,Asics,Nike... and how many kinds of shoes do they have.


Answer
The Army will issue you whatever brand they have on hand whenever you in-process at the Reception station!
It could be New Balance, Nikes, Asics, etc...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Should I buy the same running shoes or a new kind?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment