Thursday, October 17, 2013

What are some good running shoes that will support my arches?

best running shoes uk
 on ... Women on Free Running Shoes K Swiss Kirov Parkour Freerunning Shoes Uk
best running shoes uk image



Amber


After I workout I get a horrible aching pain in the arches of my feet.
I want to start running properly so I need some different shoes to the ones im using now. Can anyone recommend a good pair of running shoes that will support my arches?

I am looking for specific trainers so links would be much appreciated.

P.S. I live in England, UK so no american sites please.

Thanks!



Answer
You need to go get fitted in a running specialty store, rather than try to diagnose and fix things yourself. You could have too much "arch support" already that's causing your problems, for example.

And there are "arch support" insoles out there that would go in many shoes, if that's indeed what you need.

Where can I go to find good running shoes in London?

Q. I'm living in London for a little while and I am in need of new running shoes ... but I don't know where to go! Is there a UK version of Lady Footlocker or something like that? (Relatively) Inexpensive options would be great ... but I'd just like to get my hands on a pair of New Balance sneakers (trainers) or something. Thanks for the help. =)


Answer
Try office, they only sell shoes. Sports and funky mostly.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some good running shoes that will support my arches?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment