Sunday, October 13, 2013

Running shoes for almost-flat feet?

best running shoes 993
 on Women's Shoes Sneakers Low-top sneakers New Balance Shoes New Balance ...
best running shoes 993 image



b


I am a sprinter, but off-season now. I do some distance by myself and intend to walk in whatever shoes I buy.
I'm almost flat-footed but not quite. Can I buy any specific shoes to raise my arch/minimize impact on feet/ankles/etc.?
Specific models would be appreciated =)



Answer
to be as basic and straight to the point as possible these are the sneakers that I would recommend for you.

Asics Gel evolution
Asics Gel foundation
Saucony ProGrid Stabil CS
Brooks Ariel
Brooks Addiction
New Balance 850
New Balance 993
New Balance 1225

Go down to your local Running Specialty store and they should be able to set you up with some of the above pairs and get you to test run in them. Running in them before you buy them is the best way to know how they will work for you.

Good running shoes for Marine Corps physical training?




Bob M


I've just recently enlisted into the Marine Corps, and due to the large number of current Marines, I've been placed into the Delayed Entry Program, which means I'll be shipped out at a different date than usual. Every Thursday now, my recruiter hosts Physical Training (PT) to help us get into shape. I've been using a run down pair of Nike Shox I received from my step-brother, and they are very uncomfortable after prolonged running. I've been looking at a pair of New Balance MR993's to use instead, but I'm still not entirely sure. What should I buy?

My price range is anywhere from 0-200 dollars.



Answer
Hey Bob.

I'm a physical therapist and trust me, your choice of shoes is super important. Before I can answer your question, I need to know what type of feet you have.

Flat footed?
Narrow feet?
Wide feet?
Also, how much you weigh.
Once you give me this info, I'll be able to point you in the right direction.

By the way, the New Balance 993 is one of the best running shoes on the market. They're great for someone that is neutral (doesn't toe in/toe out excessively) and can withstand some serious pounding. If you run quite a bit (10 miles or more per week) you should also replace your sneakers every 3 months. I've given you a link to some reviews of this sneaker.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Running shoes for almost-flat feet?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment