Tuesday, October 15, 2013

What is a good workout routine for a beginner in running?

best running shoes for 800 meter
 on Half-Fast - inconsistent, incoherent, incontinent.: Number 3 on the ...
best running shoes for 800 meter image



erise1013


i'd like to run better, but i'm always short of breath, i've got short legs, and i'm on the heavy side. My ankle ends up hurting after 2 mins of running, my mouth gets really dry as well. Please help!


Answer
I definitely know how this feels. I've alwasy been on the heavy side, but since I'm in high school I joined track and field....

All I can say is push yourself and you will feel great. One word can solve a lot... JOG!! It's obvious what a jog is but it's slow, and the point of it is to push yourself a bit forward with the ball of your foot rather than running really hard slamming your feet on the ground. Whatever excersize you do, a half mile of jogging (two laps around a track; 800 meters) makes a great warm-up (sounds tough, but after getting used to it it's great). Do some stretching and then try sprinting a little, then more jogging.... walking in between is okay, just don't stop moving the whole time you are working out, unless you are taking a much needed break. Oh and always stay hydrated!! It lubricates your joints to help you stay moving.

Hope I helped. :)

ps. Never run in shoes that have a sole that goes in a straight line... always run in sneakers with a sole that is shaped for your heels. Running in Chuck Taylors is what makes my ankles hurt like that.

What are the best middle-distance track spikes, specifically for the 800 meter?




Mike


no price limit and they are going to be for outdoor track if that matters. I have been running my whole life, but this is my first year of track that allows wearing spikes. I just run the 800 and 4x800.


Answer
Id say Nike Zoom Victories are my favorite out of all the spikes i won. I also run the 800 and I love the Victories. They are pretty much the lighest shoe on the market for middle distance running spikes (im pretty sure they are the lightest) and they have a great spike plate. They are a very fast spike. Nike has recently come out with Victory 2s and I have not seen them in person but by looking at pictures i think im gonna stick with the original Victories.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a good workout routine for a beginner in running?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment