Friday, October 18, 2013

What are the best kind of athletic shoes for a high instep and high arch, with a wide foot?

best athletic shoes for wide feet
 on ... overpronation runners with flat feet whose feet roll inward more than
best athletic shoes for wide feet image



Sara L


I have a muscular instep on the top of my foot and a high arch, with a wide foot. Its hard to find comfortable athletic shoes!


Answer
Asics. Look here http://loop.fashionaware.com/32 cheap

Does anyone have any suggestions on comfortable shoes for walking in Vegas?




browneyedg


I am going to Vegas at the end of July, and I know it will be miserably hot. I have a wide foot, so just any shoe is not comfortable. I don't really want to wear tennis/athletic shoes because it will be so hot and we all know they don't look great with every outfit. I hear that there is a ton of walking to and from buildings, and to make sure to bring your walking shoes. So, with all of that being said, are there any comfy and cute sandal type shoes out there good for walking?


Answer
flats!! legit its hot there look for a flad with a bit of something to step on and thick bottems .. anything like that should work




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are the best kind of athletic shoes for a high instep and high arch, with a wide foot?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment