Friday, October 11, 2013

Does my baby need those traditional white walking shoes?

best walking shoes baby
 on ... Pink Dream Crib Shoe (Baby)  Best Deal | Baby Walking Shoes
best walking shoes baby image



Jennifer M


My baby is 9 months old and walking. We had her measured at Stride Rite, and she is size 3 1/2. They didn't carry any of those walking shoes in her size (at the store). My mom says that she should have those traditional white high ankle style walking shoes to start out with. Are these necessary, because I've seen lots of sneakers in her size, but not that support the ankle. Do babies really need those funny looking white shoes with the ankle support?


Answer
Im sure it is a marketing scam by stride rite haha nah but seriously I didn't put my daughter into shoes until after she could walk so it was after even 1yrs old. We did end up buying her the stride rights though because they did go over her ankles which made it harder for her to slide off & because after buying other shoes/sneakers, they seems a little less heavier.

When I would put her in other shoes she would walk like frankenstein taking huge heavy steps & it looked like she had weights connected to her legs, but the stride rites were the first pair that she wore that she actually didn't mind & didn't spend the whole time trying to tear off her feet.

Anyone know a fix for squeaky orthotics in new walking shoes besides powder?




exnavyew


...(didn't squeak in old shoes). I had this same problem when I bought my previous pair of walking shoes but one dusting of baby powder solved that problem permanently. However, putting baby powder in new shoes is only working for about 1 day and squeaking is back (it's not the shoes, it only squeaks when I insert the orthotics). Anyone know anything else I can try besides baby powder to end the squeaking? thx.


Answer
Corn starch can also work, but if the baby powder is not lasing then this might not last either.
If you keep using the powder, it should eventually work longer.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Does my baby need those traditional white walking shoes?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment