Saturday, October 12, 2013

Is it alright to wear running shoes as casual clothing?

best running shoes with jeans
 on February 22, 2011 / Author: admin / Category: Casual Shoes and Sandals
best running shoes with jeans image
Q. My running shoes with my Old Navy bootleg jeans, is that a good look?


Answer
Sure! Especially if the running shoes are cute & match! :)

Is it okay for a guy to wear shirt over blue jeans and running shoes?

Q. I have been wearing polo's, Jeans and running shoes all my life but now i want to change my style. So will i look normal if i wore stripe shirts or plain color shirts over blue jeans and running shoes.........................................I wear running shoes because they are really comfortable.


Answer
Well I'm glad you're changing up your style but nah you probably will look great with all of that..except no running shoes x), maybe you should try finding other comfortable shoes. Dedicate a day to finding a pair of comfy shoes. It'll help you look more better and coordinated. If you're changing your style then change your shoes too..




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is it alright to wear running shoes as casual clothing?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment