Thursday, October 10, 2013

What is a good running sock for really sweaty feet?

best running shoes for 10 mile run
 on What is the best imaginable update you could get after travelling 30 ...
best running shoes for 10 mile run image



fishman027


Any time I run 10-15+ miles my socks get drenched with sweat. I feel like instead of running I am water skiing! Granted I live in New Orleans, the hottest, god-foresaken place in the US, or so it seems. This isnt really a problem until the mercury hits about 80-85F. I need a sock that can really move some sweat. I am currently in Nike Dri Fits. Any suggestions?


Answer
Try getting different shoes that are more "breathable." (: Andy maybe asics socks?

What is the best way to get add on the miles in running?




wolfpack1j


I want to be able to run 5-10 miles a day about 3-5 times a week before December. I'm joining the military, and this would help out with bootcamp a lot.

Thanks in advance.
I used to run 2 or 3 miles a lot or basically 5k's. I haven't ran that often the past month or 2.



Answer
Start now. The only way to run longer is to run a few miles every single day.

Get out on the roads and see if you can run 5 miles. Don't stop because you're tired, make a serious effort to complete the run. Then you'll know your upper limit, and you can work on that, every day.

If you need to lose some weight, eat healthier foods. Drink a lot of water. Buy some running shoes. Stretch.


If you do these things, you'll definitely be able to kick your mileage up to what you want by December.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a good running sock for really sweaty feet?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment