Sunday, October 6, 2013

What kind of athletic shoes should I purchase?

best athletic shoes walking
 on MBT Sport 2 - Walking Shoes for Men | Best Walking Shoes
best athletic shoes walking image



lysslyss


I am looking for a new pair of athletic shoes. I do a lot of walking and biking. I run on occasion, but not regularly. I currently have a pair of cross trainers. I was wondering if there is a different kind of shoes I should use. I do not participate in school sports, so this is more for personal recreation and exercise.


Answer
ascics are good :)

How do I clean/deodorize the inside of my leather walking shoes (similar to athletic shoes).?




Bruce T


They are similar to athletic shoes with the soft cushion, but the uppers are leather, NOT nylon. The shoes are 1 year old, worn a couple of times a week, but there is strong foot odor. No problem like this with my other shoes.


Answer
Lysol spray can also help (it's safe for your feet, according to my brother-in-law's foot doctor). Make sure the shoes get a chance to dry thoroughly between wearings.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What kind of athletic shoes should I purchase?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment