Monday, October 7, 2013

What is the best brand of running shoes for track and field in your opinion?

best running shoes distance
 on Buying Low Price Brooks Green Silence Running White Cheap Price Revie
best running shoes distance image



seravee


I am going to buy a new pair of running shoes soon and I need some advice on what to buy. I run middle distance to long distance, and also cross country in the fall. Also, would I need spikes?


Answer
If you are serious about racing you need to get spikes.
I have used every brand on the market and like Addias best, even though others make good shoes.
It is a personal choice as to which shoe and model you like.

What are some good running shoes?




Chris Wolf


What are good running shoes for long distances and that i can get in a store not online ?


Answer
New Balance and ascis are good for running.
It also depends what kind of running you are doing?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best brand of running shoes for track and field in your opinion?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment