Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Where can I find good athletic shoes?

best athletic shoes kids
 on cheap Kids Adidas Climacool Running Shoes Velcro Punching Black Orange ...
best athletic shoes kids image
Q. I want to buy athletic shoes for the next school year for PE. By athletic shoes i mean like good running or exercise shoes.I want to buy them in store so not online. I also want them to be a good brand but not too big like those chunky ones. I prefer slimmer shoes but I still want them to have support. I can wear kids or adult sizes. So does anyone know any stores or brands where I can find what I'm looking for.
Remember in store! No websites! Thxs!


Answer
Finish line or foot locker thats were i get my shoes

Where can I buy toddler athletic shoes?




Jennifer L


I have a 4 year old daughter that will be starting preschool. What are some good stores that sell toddler athletic shoes? I need a size 8. I've been to Shoe Show but the smallest size that had was a 9.


Answer
Stride Rite specializes in kid shoes

http://www.striderite.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can I find good athletic shoes?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment