Tuesday, October 8, 2013

What are the best running shoes for motion control?

best running shoes for overpronators
 on Best Running Shoes For Triathlon Review 2012 | TriRadar.com
best running shoes for overpronators image



Adrian


I need a new pair of running shoes, i'm an overpronator, and i have a medium arch. Most of the ones i've been finding for overpronators say "for flat footed, heavy runners" i'm definitely not flat footed or heavy, i have a smaller build, i'm 5'8 and weigh 145lb. Any suggestions?


Answer
if you find running shoes that are gray on the insides of the rubber sole, they're motion control shoes.

my shoes are asic gels. all my running shoes are asics but i love nike as well. id go with them.

but dont go to like sorts authority modells or anything. the people there 99% wont know what theyre talking about. go to a specialy running store to get your shoes, they'll find you the best ones(:

What type of running shoes should i get?




iPlayCOD


I am flat-footed and a overpronator, and I do not know what type of running shoes that is really good for my feet. I was thinking about getting the Nike Lunarglide +4 or the Free 4.0. But, what type of shoe do you recommend for my feet? Thanks.


Answer
i myself am too a overpronator , i'm currently using SketchersGorun but am deciding to switch to nike lunarglide 4+ cause i feel that it has more support for my feet cause i'm a midfoot striker . I've done some research for you and it seems that Nimbus shoes is good for long distances and suitable for your feet too, but i still think its better to go and approach the sales person in order to find the most suitable shoe for you. So Good Luck! (:




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are the best running shoes for motion control?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment