Sunday, October 6, 2013

What are possible niches selling women's shoes online?

women running shoes discount
 on ASICS Womens Running Shoes
women running shoes discount image



y03012


So far, I've heard price is a good factor. Maybe selling women shoes for $50.00 or less?


Answer
Hi! I ran the words "women's shoes" through Micro Niche Finder and came up with these niches that are untapped markets:
cheap womens shoes
womens wide width shoes
discount women's shoes
womens track shoes

...I highly recommend you work in one or all of those niches, since they get a LOT of searches a day and there isn't a lot of competition for them. If you are interested in doing your own niche research, try Micro Niche Finder. I use it to create money-making niche sites with little effort! Check the link below!

Does anyone have a list of retailers who are allowing customers to taggle for the holidays?




shaqaldi


Also when taggling is the price within reason,or is it whatever price I give?


Answer
I work in retail clothing... this has not happened at my store but I was looking online last night and I did run across an article about haggling at stores for lower prices. It mentioned many places like Best Buy and Circuit City matching other stores prices... not just taking a random price. However, it also mentioned places that are giving discounts on the spot as they see customers debate whether or not to get something. There was a story on there about a woman trying to decide between 2 pairs of shoes and the store manager offered her $40 plus no sales tax if she would buy both... she did. So, I guess it is happening out there. I think it is sad though... companies are losing profits and risking their business further in fear of losing customers and sales during the obviously more challenging economic times!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are possible niches selling women's shoes online?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment