Tuesday, October 29, 2013

what are REALLY good running shoes for running on concrete?

best running shoes concrete
 on ... Football Boots White/Black/Yellow special discount - men running shoes
best running shoes concrete image



Zach


unfortunately, my cross country team runs on concrete ALOT, im going to Dicks Sporting Goods later to get new running shoes... what would you recommend for long distance concrete running? haha i guess it bleeps out the name of the store :D (d i c k s sporting goods)


Answer
I heard about the Nike Frees! They are amazing i hear light weight and good too run on concrete. They may be a little pricey but about $90-100 isnt that bad if you really want some good running shoes. They have mannnyyy diffrent colors too. so you can choose a veriety of them
GOOD LUCK

What running shoes work for me?




confidenti


I am in 8th grade and I am on my schools track team. I run the 1600/ the mile. I need a new pair of running shoes without spikes( since our track is concrete) and I also want them to be lightweight. It is very important that they have heal cushioning too. Any suggestions? Oh and I prefer saucony. Send me a link with a pic and description of the shoe on it. Thanks!


Answer
I would recommend the "PUMA Complete Eutopia Wn's" - see the link below. It provides the benefit of advanced cushioning and stability.

It is perfect for runners who really like to push the limits like you. With forefoot flexibility, air-mesh, and TEXCARE bamboo-lining it is lightweight too.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what are REALLY good running shoes for running on concrete?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment