Tuesday, October 29, 2013

What type of running shoes should I consider?

best running shoes girls
 on Nike Air Max 2009 (GS) Girls Running Shoes 400152-600 Voltage Cherry 6 ...
best running shoes girls image
Q. I'm an 18 year old girl and I run 3-5 miles every day (at the gym in the winter, and outside through nature trails in the summer). I've never really had quality running shoes, but I recently got a couple good coupons that I plan to use at Famous Footwear soon. I know they have all the name brands there and a good selection, so I was wondering if anybody had suggestions for certain styles/brands/specific shoes to try out and the ones to avoid. Thanks a bunch!


Answer
Hi.I would recommend getting New Balance shoes.Those are the best

What are good running shoes for active teens?

Q. I am a 13 year old girl that is moderately active. I weigh about 95 LBS. if that makes a difference, I run in 5ks and run about 6-7 miles a week. I started seriously running in August of 2012, and have loved it ever since. I have under pronating arches on my feet (high arches). I also do pointe (ballet) and regular dance so my feet are pretty ugly from that. I also play volleyball and are planning to do track. I run on pavement, but sometimes the 5ks are on trails. I had under armor running shoes, but they are seriously lacking cushion and stability. So, the question is: I need new tennis shoes, and based on the information above do you have any suggestions on running shoes I should get? My price range is about $80-$120, but there is room for increases. I would prefer Asics, but I am open to any brands. Thanks for reading this!!!


Answer
Personally, I dislike Nike shoes since they are kinda expensive and they seem rather flashy. :/
But, like Chloe was saying, Asics, Brooks, and Nike are the better and more popular brands out there. From what I have seen of people participating in Track/Cross Country, this is what they generally wear.

If you can, it helps to go to a store that is able to analyze the shoe that is best for you in the store itself. Some stores have treadmills where they analyze your pronation and from that, they go through their selections and find shoes that are best. I think that this would be the best route, being that they will be able to find what is best for you in store.

Price wise, most shoes are within that price range, with only the extremely nice ones being + $120

Good luck (:
- Adam




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What type of running shoes should I consider?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment