Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Any recommendations for what to do on our wedding anniversary after dinner?

best running shoes dallas
 on Post your running/workout shoes.
best running shoes dallas image



whiskeyman


We live in Dallas, TX, and will be out on borrowed time as we will have 2 small kids at home with a sitter.

We rarely ever go out, so I'd like to do something nice and fun after we have dinner, but not something that would have us out really late (ideally home by 11ish). Our anniversary falls on a Monday in August.

Thanks for your suggestions!



Answer
Theatre Three has a couple of great comedy plays running right now that may be of some interest. There are also plenty of great restaurants in the area, so you can spend the least amount of time driving.

If music is your thing, I'd recommend Bend Studio (yoga by day, intimate concerts by night). My wife and I love the music here, and you can only get about 50-75 people in the room. Take your shoes off, bring some wine, and enjoy!

What can happened to my insurance in no fault accident condition?




HD


Today morning when I parked my car at parking lot of walmart and went inside for shopping some body hit my car from front and run away. Please any one can help me weather I should inform my insurance company or not. I do have full coverage of my car but I am afraid that later on they will increase my insurance. I live in kitchener, Ontario.


Answer
This is a great question and I would be careful about filing with your insurance. Here is what I would consider if I were in your shoes. Lets say you have a $500 deductible and the damages are $750 or even $1000. That means that you are going to have to pay the first $500 no matter what. After you make a claim they are going to keep that on your insurance record (which is checked every time you shop for insurance or renew a policy). This will increase your premiums every month and while it isnt a huge increase over time you are definitely going to pay it back. If I were you I would evaluate how much it would cost to fix myself and consider if it is worth paying a little extra to keep it off your record and potentially save you hundreds in the long run. I know people that get their windshields repaired at those "free windshield repair" place and they end up paying 3 times as much as the repair costed at their policy renewal. Yes, those count at comp claims on your auto insurance. Just be careful and always consider all options before taking the easy way out and getting yourself into trouble later on. I work at a brokerage called Integrity Risk Management in Dallas and this is probably our biggest questions.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Any recommendations for what to do on our wedding anniversary after dinner?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment