Saturday, November 2, 2013

How do I find identical running shoe to the the ones of my gf?

best running shoes saucony
 on ... Blue/Black Running shoe Sz: 11 sales | Best minimalist running shoe
best running shoes saucony image



thc78


Hi. I am trying to surprise my gf by buying her a pair of Saucony running shoes, she has a pair which are quite old but she really likes them so now I want to get a new pair exactly like those. The only id on them is on the label it says that it is style 1229-2. So now I am trying to locate anywhere online that I can get these shoes but its quite hard. Does anyone have any advice? thanks


Answer
Saucony doesn't name it's shoes as numbers. That might be a number that they use somewhere, but it is not the name of the shoe itself. That's why searching for it doesn't yield any results.

Some of major Saucony women's lines are the: Hurricane, Triumph, Ride and Sinister. They have a lot more though.

Even though it is a cute gift idea, it might be better to take her to a shoe store, get her fitted for the perfect running shoe and buy whatever model they have in stock.

Are my feet supposed to form calluses after running?




Janoons


I've had tryouts all last week, and practice ever since monday, and the balls of my feet (especially the inner (on the arch side) part on the side of my big toes. the side of my feet from the big toe to the middle of the balls of my feet hurt when i slightly touch them.
i've been wearing running shoes (saucony) and cleats.

do my feet hurt because i run wrong?
:(
any help is appreciated, thanks

i play lacrosse, if that helps



Answer
No, you're shoes probably don't fit properly. If you can, go to a running shoe store and have your feet professionally fitted with a running-specific shoe. It is recommended that you get rid of calluses, as the lump of skin can get more irritated.

To get rid of a callus, take a warm shower and moisten the callus for a good 10 minutes. After you get out, you should be able to peel it off with a knife. There is no pain, because calluses are dry, hardened and dead skin. Do be careful to not peel off any significant skin tissue though.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I find identical running shoe to the the ones of my gf?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment