Thursday, October 31, 2013

What causes the average American to not take pride in the way they dress?

best walking jogging shoes for women
 on Prevention's Best Walking Shoes 2012 - Prevention.com
best walking jogging shoes for women image



TheUltimat


So I was just wondering, why does the average American not care about what he or she wears ? Why do they prefer to dress like they are going to play football in the local park, instead of looking professional when they walk down the street?

If I am going to the gym, yeah I'm going to dress appropriately for that. I will wear a pair of jogging pants and a t-shirt cause I'm going to sweat my butt off and lift weights.

But If I'm leaving the house, I put on a nice pair of slacks and a nice polo with dress shoes. It makes me feel good and like it or not, you gain more respect from people if you are dressed professional. This also gives you more confidence knowing you look professional.

I see so many people walking the streets, who dress like they just woke up from a 3 hour nap on the couch and have been drinking beer all day long eating potato chips. Some of them don't even take the time to comb their freakin hair. Women wear their hair pulled up like they have been on a three day drug binge in a basement. I have seen people go to school looking like this!

I take the time to shower and shave before I leave the house in the morning. I take pride in the way I dress. I do this not for anyone else, but because it makes ME feel good about MYSELF. When I look in the mirror I am proud that I don't look like a bum and am a clean and professional man.

Also it doesn't take thousands of dollars to dress professionally. You can go into your local Target and find clothes that will give you a professional style.



Answer
Worry about yourself. Let them look like shit, it only makes us look even better ;) I've met so many people that claim they have depression and insecurity as an excuse to not take proper care of themselves.

Vibram 5 finger shoe information, are there any others like them, ect.?




UW Badger


I recently bought a pair of vibram shoes. Bikila's. My dad is now interested, are there any other companies out there that make similar shoes? If so what company and how can I get them. Another question, what is the recomended use for these shoes? What types of sports/activities? Are they dependable? Any major problems? How long do they last? Thanks for all your help!


Answer
The fivefingers are good for hiking, jogging, gym, swimming, or just everyday walking. I wouldn't run a marathon in them though.

Each models of the Vibram Shoes have specific characteristics. Why not take a look at this top 10 Vibram shoes information. They talked about the Bikila ones too.

http://buydb.org/shoes/2012/top-10-best-vibram-for-running-for-men-women/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What causes the average American to not take pride in the way they dress?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment