Monday, October 28, 2013

why do my toes start going numb after a few hours in any type of shoe?

best running shoes heel pain
 on Best Sport Running Shoes: High Heels look more safe
best running shoes heel pain image



rcbl


I have good running shoes and every day shoes that are fitted properly Ex: saucony, new balance, born, dansko etc but it seems that every time I wear any shoe after an hour or so my toes start to go numb and sometimes a shooting pain will be in my achilles heel area? I am in decent shape, no medical problems and 56 years old. Is it old age?? Should I see a Dr?


Answer
Peripheral neuropathy is a condition in which the nerves of the feet and/or legs do not function properly.

If you have tingling, numbness, sharp pains and/or burning pains to the feet, legs and/or hands you may be thiamine deficient. Thiamine (vitamin B1) deficiency is a well known cause of peripheral neuropathy. Diabetics and non-diabetics alike may be thiamine deficient.

Reversing thiamine deficiency is a well known and often highly successful way to nutritionally manage peripheral neuropathy, such as a physician formulated supplement:
http://www.drlamlabs.com/neuropathy.php

Running shoes for people with shin splints?




nancyakacu


I am prone to shin splints and think it is because of the running shoes I wear. I am buying new running shoes and usually run 3-4 miles a day so I'm wondering what would be some good running shoes to get? Right now I'm looking into Nike Dual Fusion St 2 or Avia '5230' running shoes. Any tips/ good suggestions?


Answer
I have the very same problem. I run everyday on a treadmill. I run the same, 3 to 4 miles a day. And I thought it was my shoes as well. But Its mainly how you run. You have to make sure you dont slap your feet when youre running. And run from heel to toe. Kind of like roll your feet when you run. I had some pain on my shins and I asked my mom how to stop it and thats what she told me cause she was an avid runner when she was younger. She always told me dont slap your feet haha. Shin splints come from the constant impact from your foot hitting the ground as you run. So good shoes like Nike shocks or good supportive running shoes will help but it is mainly how you run. Also, wrapping your shins with band wraps will help as a support to your shin bone. I also heard that icing your shins after running will help a bit. Ive tried all these and they do help alot. Mainly what helped me though was maintaining a good technique for running. Hope I helped =]




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: why do my toes start going numb after a few hours in any type of shoe?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment