Saturday, November 2, 2013

Which is the most cushioned men's nike running shoe on the market?

best running shoes nike men
 on Men's Nike Shox Turbo SL running shoes
best running shoes nike men image



Susan D


My husband has knee trouble and is looking for running shoe suggestions.


Answer
I always seek out the most cushioned shoe, cause I pound.
I like the NIke Shox TURBO VI

Can women wear boys kids shoe sizes or is it weird?




personne


Well i am not a women but i am about to be 18. But i just bought some boys nike running shoes because i could fit them perfectly and i didn't want to pay 20 extra dollars just for a women's size shoe. Is that weird? Do you think people will know i am wearing the boy's kids shoe. Should i have just bought the women's size. I know sometimes they design kid shoes a little different but they just look normal to me idk.


Answer
If you can get away with saving $20, by all means, do it. I've always bought men's shoes because they are made sturdier than womens and the width fits me better than any womans shoe.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Which is the most cushioned men's nike running shoe on the market?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment