Friday, September 20, 2013

Am I at a good weight, and how many calories should I be consuming on a daily basis?

best walking jogging shoes for women
 on New Balance MW978 - Walking Shoes for Men | Best Walking Shoes
best walking jogging shoes for women image



KiSS ThiSS


I am 15 years old, female. 5 foot 6 inches and I weigh 120 lbs. Am I at a healthy weight? Also how many calories should I be consuming daily? I eat healthy, and I exercise about an hour a day, five days a week, mostly fast-paced walking, or jogging.
How many calories do I need on days I am active?
How many do I need to function, or on days that I'm not active?

At the moment I think I consume way too few calories (usually no more that 1,500) any input would be appreciated!



Answer
According to Prevention Magazine (my bible!) You should weigh 118-145. So you are at a great weight. In order to maintain that weight, assuming you do a NORMAL amount of exercise, you will maintain your weight by eating your weight X 15. 120X15=1800. And there are 3500 calories to a pound. So you are not eating enough. On the days you exercise, you probably burn 500-700 calories. So at this pace you'll probably be losing a pound every week or two. Start eating ice cream (lots of calcium) and nuts (lots of protein, and a fattening treat once or twice a week. Don't ever go hungry! Eat, girlfriend!! You know how many women would love to be in your shoes?! Have a lot of healthy snacks in the house. Go walk the aisles in a health food store or TRADER JOE'S if you have that store. Glad to hear from someone so healthy !! Good luck to you. :)

Suggestions for a good pair of walking shoes?




CTG


I would like to have a good pair of walking shoes. What are some of the brands for a good pair of walking shoes?


Answer
Well if your a woman or a man these are some of the most comfortable shoes you will ever own for walking, running, jogging. My pregnant wife has these and swears by them

Asics GEL-Nimbus 10
http://www.finishline.com/store/catalog/product.jsp?productId=prod627619&pageTitle=Women%27s%20Shoes&Ns=P_SalePrice|1&N=3000584+3000547+4294966755&categoryId=cat10005

the mens version
http://www.finishline.com/store/catalog/product.jsp?productId=prod626311&Ntt=GEL-Nimbus+10+Running+Shoe&Ntk=all&isSearch=true&Ntx=mode%2Bmatchallpartial&y=9&Ns=P_SalePrice|1&N=0&x=37

here is a free 10.00 off coupon that does not expire too

http://www.finishline.com/store/catalog/fragments/coupon.jsp




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Am I at a good weight, and how many calories should I be consuming on a daily basis?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment