Sunday, September 15, 2013

What is the best and newest nike running shoe out there for men? like free runs?

best running shoes to buy for men
 on Conversion Charts & Conversion Shoes Brands By Specific Name & Sizing ...
best running shoes to buy for men image



Bob


Let's just put it this way: I do not want to buy a nike running shoe that came out in 2012.


Answer
That certainly should not be the way you choose your footwear. The flashiest shoes might not fit you correctly and you will only succeed in injuring yourself somewhere along the season. In addition Nike shoes generally are not regarded as a good performance shoe company for running. I suggest Asics, Brooks, or Oasis.

What type of running shoes do you recommend?




Ali


I recently started cross country, and we run maybe four to seven miles a day, every day. I have extremely low arches and my feet pronate inwards when I walk. What brands/ types of running shoes would be best for me?


Answer
Reebok Men's Realflex Running Shoe are pretty horrible, and made me not want to ever purchase it. I put this shoe, and the Progrid Kinvara (minamaist shoe) and found the Realflex is much more flexible and durable. after just 20 miles, the kinvaras lost their bottom treads. I have ran more than 200 miles in the realflex, and i have had no injuries, and many less sore mornings. this shoe mimics barefoot by flexing anyway you want, giving the feel of a racing flat. Be prepared : the shoe will transform you into a mid foot striker. I love these shoes, and plan to buy another pair. the only problem with the shoe is that for the first few days, you feel sore because of the different foot strike and running form.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best and newest nike running shoe out there for men? like free runs?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment