Sunday, September 15, 2013

What would be good shoes for running in with fallen arches?

best quality running shoes for women
 on The Top Running Shoes Revealed
best quality running shoes for women image



U.N Owen W


I have really bad fallen arches and I want to start doing running everyday, so I was wondering what type of shoes would be best to run in. Also, I do have insoles but I'd like some good shoes too. C; thanks.


Answer
your mind will be blown if you get gels, you will never want another pair of any kind. they completely support your arch

these are hands down the best bang for the buck
GEL-Kayano 14 Running Shoe

http://www.finishline.com/store/catalog/...


Overall Rating 4.4 out of 5
Rating Snapshot (8 reviews)
5 stars 6 4 stars 1 3 stars 0 2 stars 0 1 star 1
Comfort 4.4 out of 5
Fit/sizing 4.3 out of 5
Quality 4.6 out of 5
Value 4.3 out of 5
Performance 4.5 out of 5

these are the best on the market but pricey somewhat, well worth it
http://www.finishline.com/store/catalog/...



here is a 10.00 off coupon too http://www.finishline.com/store/catalog/...
Source(s):
my baby has these and the Asics Women's GEL-Kayano 15 Running Shoe. She has shin splints, after running for 2 months she never complains from pain. she would take 800 mil of motrin 2 times a day. She stopped having to take motrin.

What is a good shoe for Cross Country?




ryan


What are some good brands/ models for running shoes that I can use for Cross Country?
Practice starts this Friday and I want to get some new shoes.
My budget is around $80-100 if this will be enough to get something high quality.
Oh, and I will probably be limited to Olympia Sports and other sporting goods stores so can I find some decent shoes there or look elsewhere?
Should've clarified, I meant men's shoes



Answer
Nike Sideline Cheer Women's Cheer leading Shoe.

That is the name. I found a site with a good sized picture. Use the small box next to the picture that's on the right side of the site. Use it to scroll on the part of your shoe ( it looks like a pocket.) that is right under neath where you ankle goes. That is where you put the different color tabs that let you make the Nike sign the color of your choice.( they come with the shoes.) Ignore the rest of the site. You can get these for way less than 60.00 at Academy. They work awesome. They are so comfortable and plus there cute! They have too circles on the bottom of them. Thous help your posture and balance. Made specifically for sports. Not just cheer. They work great for all sports and outdoor activities. I hope you like them hun :)


http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?cp=usns_CSE_081109_PriceGrabber&l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-203522/pgid-203522#l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-203522/pgid-203522




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What would be good shoes for running in with fallen arches?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment