Monday, September 16, 2013

How to choose the adidas running shoes?

best running shoes cushioning and stability
 on ... SS13 Questar Stability Womens Running Shoes - Structured Cushioning
best running shoes cushioning and stability image



wangzt@yah


I want to buy a pair of adidas running shoes. I do not want it too professional. Just ordinary use for commen life.
I try to find them at shoe.com and find many catalogs and I do not know how to choose. There are three catalog is in my consideration:
Cushioning
Stability
Supportive-Cushioning
Who knows the differencies of these three? What is your suggestions?
Thanks a lot



Answer
cushoning-used normally for high arches
stability-low to normal arches
I am guessing supportive cushoning is for people with flat feet

Can someone suggest a running shoe that is lightweight but good for over pronators?




Army Gurl


I have flat feet and I run a lot due to my job but the running shoes that I buy are always bulky because I need shoes that offer stability and cushion for my feet. I over pronate and its hard to find a good shoe that is lightweight...any suggestions?


Answer
I would suggest the Nike lunarglide. I over pronate myself and when looking for a shoe that is not bulky yet good support i found the lunarglide series to be exactly what i was looking for.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to choose the adidas running shoes?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment