Saturday, September 21, 2013

Can someone suggest a running shoe that is lightweight but good for over pronators?

best running shoes stability
 on Running Shoe Fit Guide For Pronation, Neutral and Flat Feet
best running shoes stability image



Army Gurl


I have flat feet and I run a lot due to my job but the running shoes that I buy are always bulky because I need shoes that offer stability and cushion for my feet. I over pronate and its hard to find a good shoe that is lightweight...any suggestions?


Answer
I would suggest the Nike lunarglide. I over pronate myself and when looking for a shoe that is not bulky yet good support i found the lunarglide series to be exactly what i was looking for.

What are the best Asics running shoes to protest your knees and joints and has good stablilty?




Misfit


I'm going to buy a new pair of running shoes and want to know what is currently the best pair that will prevent my knees from injury?

I had a pair of Nimbus 11, I want a pair that has full gel protection and stability.



Answer
I have been using the asics gel cloumbus 12 but I'm a girl it probably will fit you differently but here is the guys version
http://www.eastbay.com/product/model:144214/sku:3010159/asics-gel-cumulus-12-mens/?cm=GLOBAL%20SEARCH%3A%20KEYWORD%20SEARCH#sku=3030159




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can someone suggest a running shoe that is lightweight but good for over pronators?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment