Thursday, September 19, 2013

What are the best running shoes on the market?

best running shoes in the market
 on EasyCap Video Capture DVR (Support both Vista and Windows, XP, best ...
best running shoes in the market image






What shoes give the best support? and after how much time do you have to replace running shoes?


Answer
No such thing.

If you are asking this question you clearly aren't educated enough to make the best shoe purchase. You need to slow down and learn more about shoes before trying to buy.
Go to a good running store. They will put you on a treadmill and see how you run. They will then pick out different shoes for you to try on.
Not all people require stability shoes with lots of support (that can actually cause problems for some people). You need to determine if you need support or not.

The typical shoe ($100+. Cheap ones don't last, big shocker there) will last 500 miles. So how ever long it takes you to run 500 miles. A good idea is to keep a running log. Add up your milage and keep track of what shoes have what miles on them. And you do want to replace a shoe at mile 500 regardless of whether or not you think they are completely spent or not.

I love Asics. I have not bought another brand since getting their shoes.
My all time hated shoe.. Nike. I know many people around here like them but I think they sell very low quality shoes. If you are a serious runner putting in more than 20 miles per week, I think Nike is too low quality. I find they just break down too easily. But different people like different shoes. You need to find what's best for you.

-Connor

What are the best running shoes on the market?




Jessica M


I am trying to run along side or behind my daughter and son while they are in cross country. My question is what would be a good running shoe for me to purchase. I can't afford expensive shoes so please suggest something affordable.


Answer
A lot of times it depends on the runner. I myself am kind of heavy (for a runner) and need lots of shock absorption. I found a great pair of Adidas at Costco and another pair at Fred Meyer. Only paid $35 per pair and they work great. I believe they were called the Adidas Super Cusion at Costco, and Mega Cusion at Fred Meyers.

Sometimes Roadrunnersports has a good sale, but personally I like to try them on.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are the best running shoes on the market?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment