Friday, September 20, 2013

How can i stop knee pain i only have while running?

best running shoes knee pain
 on Spur Surgery is a permanent treatment for chronic plantar heel pain ...
best running shoes knee pain image



Stephen


Every time i run, i have pain in my left knee. It does not swell but it hurts on impact. This happens right as i start running, within 100 yards. I just started running to train, and i have tried insoles especially for knee pain from drug stores. I wear my running shoes everywhere but i just bought new ones and they are in the mail so i can have a pair only for running. if anyone has a serious answer please tell me because i need to start running. Thank you


Answer
try glucosamine chondroitin it is a supplement that helps with knee pain and other joint pains. you can get it at drug stores like walgreens or even at grociery stores like cub and rainbow. look for it in the aisle with vitamins

How to determine what type of arches and foot mechanics I have without going to a sports shoe store?




Copper Min


I live in a small mining town over 300 miles from a larger city. I want to order running shoes on-line but don't know where to start. I am having knee pain and suspect it may be caused by the shoes I am currently using. I plan to go to one of the stores that custom-fits shoes and insoles in a few months but need something in the mean time.


Answer
Well, the reason why people go to shoe stores to find out is because they have special equipment to see if you have high arches, etc. Maybe your doctor's office or ER will have one of these (I am not sure, so sorry if I am a bit off) but other than that, go for shoes that have extra support in the meantime. I weigh very little, but have BIG shoes with TONS of support that even look pretty clunky because I need the extra support due to my extremely high arches. Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can i stop knee pain i only have while running?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment