Sunday, September 15, 2013

what are good running shoes for people with low arches?

best running shoes for plantar fasciitis
 on Notes on a Running Life: Plantar Fasciitis
best running shoes for plantar fasciitis image



Grayson


I have little to no arches in my feet and have just recovered from plantar fasciitis. Looking for some shoes to give me the support I need so this doesn't happen again.


Answer
The truth is that everyone's feet are different; different shape, different size and even how they move. That's why it is recommended that when it comes to finding the right running shoe, you should locate a store that specializes in running shoes. These stores have very knowledgeable associates who will determine what foot type you have, how your feet move when you walk, and where you're going to need the most support. Then they'll determine the best running shoe for you. One that will not only feel comfortable, but will give your feet the right support they need to avoid discomfort while running, and to avoid other possible injuries, such as plantar Fasciitis, shin splints, and possible knee or lower back pain. The way they determine your foot type and foot movement tendencies is by having you walk in barefeet, while they observe on the side as you walk by 'to and fro'. If you're serious about finding the right running shoe then I highly recommend a specialized store. Best of luck!

Where can I get good cross-training shoes with medial posting?




ricko


I have running shoes with it but need cross-training shoes for other activites like basketball or tennis. I have plantar fasciitis so I got these special shoes for running but the store did not carry them in cross training.


Answer
Go to holabirdsports.com, they have a nice selection of cross-training shoes. I am not sure if they have exaclty what you need but you can look. http://www.holabirdsports.com/m/Shoes-Men/Aerobic-Workout_Men.htm




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what are good running shoes for people with low arches?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment