Friday, September 20, 2013

What clothes are best for a pear shaped body?

best running shoes top 5
 on Best Men Running Shoes, Cheap Men Running Shoe Review Best Running
best running shoes top 5 image



SRP7555


I need a new wardrobe right now it consists of jeans, t-shirts and running shoes. I'm 5' 7" and would like to add some clothes that make me look more proportionate and well any advice on what shoes would look good on me. My top half consists of a long neck,small bust and slim waist. My bottom half consists of a curvy hips, big thighs,booty, and calves.


Answer
Wear tops that draw attention to your nice long neck, with detail at the top. When you wear pants, choose wide leg pants, preferably in a dark shade. If you wear a skirt, choose "A" shaped skirts. Congratulations on your small waist!!! Belts are in now. Show off your small waist with a pretty belt. How nice for you to be 5'7"!!!Even in the discount stores, there are so many classy shoes.Running shoes are great for running, but be adventurous.Check out all the fun styles and don't be afraid of heels.Celebrate your height!!!Go for it and have fun.

How long should I jog for in the morning?




sammie luv


I'm planning on jogging every morning down my dirt road to lose some weight. I'm 5'3, 13, and 165 lbs. Are converse low-tops good running shoes, also? How fast do I go? any tips appreciated.


Answer
To lose weight you need to do more than 20 minuets of constant activity. i wear my converses to run in too and they're ok but shoes meant to run would be better. starting off doing a jog and then going faster each day would be best so you don't over do urself




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What clothes are best for a pear shaped body?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment