Friday, September 20, 2013

What are the best water-proof running shoes?

best running shoes under 70
 on Nike Dual Fusion Basketball Shoe - Mens | DSW
best running shoes under 70 image



=]


I'm looking so a good, water resistant sneaker that is good for gym/running. I run first thing in the morning, and my sneakers are waterlogged by the time I'm done. They're stored in my locker and they start to smell absolutely terribly. I don't want to spend too much money, preferably something under 70 but recommend anything reasonable.
I don't have a choice, I have gym first period.



Answer
Hmmm well you should wear good running shoes. Frankly I don't know of any waterproof running shoes and if they are made they are certainly not of the same quality as a real running shoe.

Why can't your shoes get wet??? You can always wash them. If all you do is run / take them off then they shouldn't smell. Its probably leaving them in the damp locker that makes them smell.

Lastly foot locker sells some waterproof spray. The stuff actually works.

Anyway im wondering how youre shoes get soaked in the mornings . . . Running in thick grass or something ?

Good running/jogging shoes that are budget friendly?




BrandSeph


I'm a college student who would like to start running again and I need to invest on good running shoes. Problem is that I'm low on budget and I want to own a good pair for under 60-70 dollars. I also want something Durable that will last for a long time, and help increase my speed. Any suggestions?


Answer
You need to go to a running store and get fitted. Shoes are an individual thing, and need to be appropriate for your individual arch, pronation, etc. Once you know which models work best for you, you can worry about how to find them cheaper online, when they go on clearance, etc.

It's good shopping etiquette to at least get your first pair wherever you're fitted. You should still be able to keep the price down, and many places will price match (so bring your phone or a friend with one and look up prices elsewhere once you know what model works for you). After that, try and find them on sale.

You will not find magical "durable" shoes. A lot will depend on the distances you run, and how often, and the surfaces you're on, etc. And shoes will not magically increase your speed either.

Anyway, go get fitted at a specialty store. And this means a running store, not a generic sporting goods store like a Sports Authority or Big 5. If you find the right shoes and size and everything the first time, you'll keep your expenses down. If you randomly buy what someone else says works for them, well, you're going to end up buying multiple pairs of shoes in the end, and that's more expensive. Get it right the first time.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are the best water-proof running shoes?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment