Saturday, September 21, 2013

I'm looking for some good and stylish running shoes, what would be a good pair or brand?

best running shoes reebok
 on Reebok Sports Shoes Grey/red price in India | Compare price and get ...
best running shoes reebok image



swimchamp9


I'm looking for some good running shoes that are also stylish, something I could where to school and still be good for running. I have a fairly large arch and slightly narrower feet than most. Something lightweight like the reebok reeflex but preferably cheaper lol... I also liked the nike free run 2s but the arch in those was a bit bigger than I like.


Answer
Hi.Look at the New Balance 890 shoe.There the BEST

How do you know which running shoes is the best?




lucifersta


i bought running reebok shoes and theres a lot of space in the front, will that cause pain later on?
should there be space in front or no?



Answer
Not much space in the front, it'll smash your toes if you want good traction; they'll slide around.

GO with a more reliable brand.. Nike, Adidas. Feel if they have a springy heel, thats always good.

You want them to be tight, but not too tight.

:) hope this helps




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I'm looking for some good and stylish running shoes, what would be a good pair or brand?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment