Monday, September 16, 2013

I have a flat foot and my arches hurt when I run? Vibram FiveFingers?

women running shoes for flat feet
 on Womens Size Shoes on Marsha Pewter Womens Shoes
women running shoes for flat feet image



Aly


I was wondering what brand of Vibram FiveFingers Womenâs running shoes would be best for my arches. OK, so here is the thing I have very flat feet and I am a long distance runner. My arches have been killing me and I have one arch support but it really is not helping at all. Someone suggested the shoes to me and there are multiple running shoes that Vibram offers I was wondering which ones would be best for my problem.
Tips, advice, your story (how it helped you), anything. âThanks!

I did cross country and during pratice my feet would feel alot better when I took off my shoes and just ran in my socks ( my socks aren't super thin so I was fine:). My arches felt much better when I ran with no shoes. If you could think about this when you are commenting that would be great! :) Thanks



Answer
You should see a Podiatrist

What are the best WALKING shoes for people with flat feet?




Ellie


I have very flat feet and have been wanting to get back into a regular walking routine (at least 1 hour per day, but possibly three or four or more). I am looking for shoes specifically designed for walking because even if I'm not at the gym, I like walking around the mall or NYC.

I want specific brands and model names.

Thanks!



Answer
Back a million years ago when I was in school, I was a national standard race-walker. I always found that Reebok shoes were good for walking because the degree of flexibility of the sole helps support and stride length. They have a nice page on their website where they offer information on women's shoes for walking. These look good http://www.reebok.com/US/women/#easytone-reenew.

Just to show that I'm not working for Reebok, they're not in my top three brands for running shoes.

Good luck.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I have a flat foot and my arches hurt when I run? Vibram FiveFingers?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment