Wednesday, September 18, 2013

I have a very low arch to flat feet what running shoes would be good for me?

best running shoes low arches
 on Nike+best+running+shoes+for+men
best running shoes low arches image



Envisionx


I ordered a pair of http://www.footlocker.com/product/model:185416/sku:219990/asics-gt-1000-mens/black/grey/?cm=GLOBAL%20SEARCH%3A%20KEYWORD%20SEARCH#sku=3239990 and they're suppose to come in today, but does it matter how big the arch is? These are medium, and they have barely any low arch running shoes. Will this affect me significantly while running? The nike free runs have a high arch so I doubt all people buying those sneakers have high arches etcc. Please help me pick out the right pair preferably if you're a runner yourself. Thanks.


Answer
Go to a shoe store specifically for runners. If the store is geared towards runners they will measure your arch put you on a special treadmill and use a computer and the pressure plates installed onto the treadmill to reconstruct your stride and get you the best shoes possible. I forget the name of where I used to go before I quit running, but if you ask someone at Sports Authority or something to that extent they will recommend a few places. Arch makes all the difference and I had to have my shoes custom made as my right arch is less than my left arch due to deep vein thrombosis. Hope it helps!

The fronts of my knees hurt while running and the backs hurt for a few hours after running. Ideas?

Q. I wear good stability running shoes (mizunos). I have low arches and not sure if that has anything to do with it. They start to hurt about 3 miles in and don't stop. After a run, the backs of my knees hurt with a bit of swelling. Any help?


Answer
Alot of knee pain is related to Iliotibial band syndrome. Basically that's a tightening of the tissue that connects your hip to your knee. It manifests itself in knee pain.
It's a pretty hard part of your body to stretch. I'd suggest googling some IB stretches and exercises and checking to see which ones work for you. And in the meantime lay off the running.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I have a very low arch to flat feet what running shoes would be good for me?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment