Saturday, October 5, 2013

What jeans would look good with these shoes?

best running shoes for women 2012
 on The Best Running Shoes for Women, Criteria and the Best Brands ...
best running shoes for women 2012 image



Jessica


http://shoeceo.com/pic/BigBull_Nike-Air-Max-2012-Women-27s-Running-Shoes-28Black-Blue-29---1-2461-56450.jpg


I want to know what COLOR/SHADE of jeans look best with these. Can you show me a pic.

Thanks!



Answer
I suggest you don't wear colored jeans... how about simple jeans? Not washed, not light.
I would go for dark SKINNY / STRAIGHT jeans, no flare!!!!!

Also, I think athletic shoes look awesome/better with capris. Like dark, skinny, tight jeans & rolled them up a little.

hope i've helped! Answer mine?:
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AlkBE8KSo0z0iCpKl8eGwXXsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20120827125937AAzknOw

Vibram 5 finger shoe information, are there any others like them, ect.?




UW Badger


I recently bought a pair of vibram shoes. Bikila's. My dad is now interested, are there any other companies out there that make similar shoes? If so what company and how can I get them. Another question, what is the recomended use for these shoes? What types of sports/activities? Are they dependable? Any major problems? How long do they last? Thanks for all your help!


Answer
The fivefingers are good for hiking, jogging, gym, swimming, or just everyday walking. I wouldn't run a marathon in them though.

Each models of the Vibram Shoes have specific characteristics. Why not take a look at this top 10 Vibram shoes information. They talked about the Bikila ones too.

http://buydb.org/shoes/2012/top-10-best-vibram-for-running-for-men-women/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What jeans would look good with these shoes?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment